Brake1st Discussion

PLEASE VISIT THE NEW FORUM - HERE

***THE LATEST TOPICS ONLY INCLUDES FORUMS YOU ARE ABLE TO VIEW***

Please note this forum is optimised for the Firefox browser.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brake1st Discussion

PLEASE VISIT THE NEW FORUM - HERE

***THE LATEST TOPICS ONLY INCLUDES FORUMS YOU ARE ABLE TO VIEW***

Please note this forum is optimised for the Firefox browser.

Brake1st Discussion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What would you like to see improved on the forum?

WerzilUK
    WerzilUK
    Admin
    Admin

What would you like to see improved on the forum? Empty What would you like to see improved on the forum?

Post by WerzilUK Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:57 am

Let me know here and dont be shy...
    WerzilUK
    WerzilUK
    Admin
    Admin

What would you like to see improved on the forum? Empty Re: What would you like to see improved on the forum?

Post by WerzilUK Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:14 am

Hello all, i would really like to know what you think of the following features being included on the forum...

A points/repuatation system - You earn rep as you post, start new topics, contribute to polls and other things that i can randomly donate points to you for e.g. a great idea or defusing a situation.

Gallery - A gallery including new game images (like im always posting) and a place to post your own e.g. Forza designs.
    Brako
    Brako
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

What would you like to see improved on the forum? Empty Re: What would you like to see improved on the forum?

Post by Brako Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:17 am

A gallery yes, ranking by posts...nope.

In my opinion, these post ranks just increase spamming. The idea you already have up works well, People who contribute in different ways earning different titles.

If someone is a painter and gets recognised...they earn this title...If someone prefers time attack modes to racing, they could be labled time attacker, and so on.

Or perhaps just give them that choice in there profile for when they have signed up.
    WerzilUK
    WerzilUK
    Admin
    Admin

Post by WerzilUK Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 am

Good im with you on that. What im going to do in the future is add alot more ranks and also allow people to request to be put into a certain rank.

Ill work on the gallery now then because im also working on how this sort of thing will work on the site at the moment.
    Brako
    Brako
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

Post by Brako Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:38 am

Will each member be allowed to have there own gallery? Like have it in a sort of order the introduction threads are one.

Then when people create more pictures they then just keep editing there first art work post.
    WerzilUK
    WerzilUK
    Admin
    Admin

Post by WerzilUK Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:56 am

Yeah and being able to leave ratings/feedback on other users images.
    Brako
    Brako
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

Post by Brako Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Sounds like extra added groovidge to me matey.
    Liam420
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

Post by Liam420 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 am

Ye a Gallery would be great as I have loads of pics I wanna add.
    Liam420
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

Post by Liam420 Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Any way to have more Latest topics in the Latest topics scrolling list so that if theres been a lot of posting on different topics more get seen?
    joff81
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

Post by joff81 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Liam420 wrote:Ye a Gallery would be great as I have loads of pics I wanna add.

well get them added to your personal gallery as we all want to see them !!!!!
    Liam420
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

Post by Liam420 Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm

I will do, forgot about this. I have some nice cars that friends have. Mainly a nice Cosworth and a few other nice cars.
    WerzilUK
    WerzilUK
    Admin
    Admin

Post by WerzilUK Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Liam420 wrote:Any way to have more Latest topics in the Latest topics scrolling list so that if theres been a lot of posting on different topics more get seen?

by this do you mean more in the list that scrolls or make the area bigger so you see more at a time?
    Liam420
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

Post by Liam420 Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi Wez, I mean can any more items be put in the list. More newer posts. Just so if a lot of people post we dont miss anything.
    WerzilUK
    WerzilUK
    Admin
    Admin

Post by WerzilUK Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 pm

how is it now matey, its slightly bigger and displays 15 latest now instead of 9....would you prefer more/make it bigger or less/smaller?
    Liam420
    Brake 1st Veteran
    Brake 1st Veteran

Post by Liam420 Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:35 pm

No mate thats great, much better. Just that I use that feature to see whats been posted. Good you can make changes on the fly like that Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content